College essay writing service
The Final Exam consists of 8 Essay Questions. Students will select and answer 4 of the 8 questions. If you answer more than 4 only the first four answered sequentially will be assessed. Students are expected to leave all questions on the document with the listed numbering to ensure the appropriate questions are associated with the right answers.
All work is expected to be completed by each student without the assistance of others and is considered an “open book / open notes” exam.
High Level Requirements:
1. Word Count = 500 words or greater
2. Sources – 1 professional or scholarly per essay question.
3. Format – APA (http://www.umuc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm)
4. Spelling and Grammar – be sure to check your work for grammatical and spelling errors
· Minimum Word Count Per Essay Question and Content – 500 Words. Direct quotes and citations do not count towards word count. Minor manipulation of direct quotes will also not be counted. The expectation is that all posts will be 90% original thought.
· Sources and Citations – use professional and scholarly sources.
o Sample sites not to use: Wiki’s, dictionary.com, ask/about/answers.com, etc. Personal communication sites like Twitter blogs and YouTube videos are also not considered professional or scholarly.
o Minimum of 1 in-essay citation with bibliographical reference at the bottom of the associated essay question.
1. Question 1: What are some of the negative implications of participatory media? Provide specific examples and cases.
2. Question 2: How has the increase in digital media resulted in an increase in ‘multi-tasking’? What are some of the negative implications of this behavior?
3. Question 3: What are some of the reasons beyond the shift to greater numbers of remote workers? What are some of the driving factors behind this shift for businesses and government?
4. Question 4: What are some of the potential and existing consumer risks associated with companies collecting personal data on customers?
5. Question 5: What impact does the increased need for computers, digital technology and online resources have on individuals in impoverished rural or inner cities? What impact does the reduction of the library system have on this?
6. Question 6: If the internet is effectively an untapped resource with limitless potential resulting from the billions who post online, what happens when information that has limited or negative social redeeming value? What are some of the negative ramifications? Is there such as thing as good and bad online? Who defines this when the tools are global?
7. Question 7: How can smaller “mom and pop” / “brick-and-mortar” business successfully compete or partner with larger organizations? What are the strategies and why are theses beneficial?
Question 8: How can Filter Bubbles or other information limiting tools cause a negative impact on a society? Is limiting information based on specific demographics potentially illegal (sexist, racist, ageist, etc.)?
Computer Science homework help
This is property of essayprince.com. Log in to access college essay writing service
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.